Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

Milestone Moments Farewell

Hi!

One of the stamp sets I have loved the most from the current catalogue is Milestone Moments. It's one of those unsung hero sets. There aren't any images, just words, but that's what makes it great! There are a heap of special numbers, as well as words to make happy birthday, or happy anniversary, etc. Such a versatile set!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Wood Textures DSP, Milestone Moments, Soft Sayings

I've only used the happy and birthday stamps on this card. It's such a fun font - especially as it doesn't need to be stamped exactly straight to look great. I've also used some Jute Twine on the card. It's a fabulous, chunky thread that looks great on masculine cards. It retired when the last Holiday Catalogue ended, but you can currently find it on the Clearance Rack at an absolute bargain price. I must admit that a couple of rolls found their way into my last order!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Wood Textures DSP, Milestone Moments, Soft Sayings

I'm very happy that the Wood Textures DSP stack is carrying over to the new Annual Catalogue. It's such fabulous paper - I've used it heaps in my cards this year, so I'm very glad to get another year to add it to more cards. I wasn't very keen on this pattern, but I've changed my mind - I now think it looks great as a feature.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Wood Textures DSP, Milestone Moments, Soft Sayings

The stamp I've used on the inside is from the Soft Sayings kit, which is also carrying over. I'm yet to make only of the cards from the kit, but I've used the stamps quite a bit. One day I'll get around to making the cards, hopefully before the kit retires!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.