Pages

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Beautiful Bouquet CASE

Hi!

Today's card is a CASE of this card by BJ Peters. I made it sometime last year as a class sample, and just haven't gotten around to blogging it until now. It's too pretty to stay hidden on my hard drive though!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASE, Beautiful Bouquet, Layered Leaves, Bouquet Bunch, Stitched Shapes

I loved BJ's card so much that I CASEd it nearly exactly. The only thing different is the embossing folder I used. I don't have the Ruffled 3D Dynamic TIEF, so I switched it for the Layered Leaves 3D Dynamic TIEF.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASE, Beautiful Bouquet, Layered Leaves, Bouquet Bunch, Stitched Shapes

Once you've completed all of the Big Shotting, this is actually a fairly quick and easy card to put together. The fiddliest bit is attaching all of the pearls. I've just noticed that one of mine must have fallen off somewhere along the way. Oops!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASE, Beautiful Bouquet, Layered Leaves, Bouquet Bunch, Stitched Shapes

BJ didn't show the inside of her card, so I had to improvise for mine. I simply stamped the stems and then added a couple more flower die cuts. I didn't stamp an inside sentiment so that the card could be used for a variety of 'Congratulations' purposes.

Thanks for the inspiration, BJ!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.