Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

A Scrappy Peacock

Hi!

I'm back for another year of blogging!

One of the things I try to get done each summer is a huge tidy up of my craft space. I got a little bit done before I came across some scraps of Birthday Memories DSP. I straight away thought that the colours would work well with the new Beautiful Peacock stamp set. Given that my new Stamparatus had just arrived, stamping won over more cleaning!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration, Beautiful Peacock, Birthday Memories DSP

Do you agree? I think the bright, cheerful colours work nicely! My favourite paper from the Birthday Memories DSP pack is the striped sheet, so I wanted to make it a secondary feature of the card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration, Beautiful Peacock, Birthday Memories DSP

The peacock was so easy to stamp using the Stamparatus. You simply place the stamp where you want it, use the plate to pick it up, ink it and then stamp it exactly where you want it. If you're local to me and want to have a go, just get in touch! If you aren't, there are a heap of videos online showing how to use it.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration, Beautiful Peacock, Birthday Memories DSP

The peacock in the middle was stamped free hand - no Stamparatus. You can definitely tell, as it's not lined up as well as on the front. Oh well!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.