Pages

Monday 9 October 2017

Eclectic Colour Theory

Hi!

One of the DSP pack that is included in this month's Buy 3 Get 1 Free sale is the Colour Theory DSP stack. It's a great little 6x6 inch stack, that has lovely graduated colour pages. You can see the Old Olive paper behind the diamond grid die cut section in this card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Oh So Eclectic, Eclectic Layers, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Colour Theory DSP, Layered Leaves

I recently purchased the Oh So Eclectic bundle and this was the first card I made with it. Do you ever buy a stamp set, die set or bundle just for one item? Sigh.... I have! In this case, I purchased the bundle just for that diamond grid die. I have come to love the rest of the bundle though.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Oh So Eclectic, Eclectic Layers, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Colour Theory DSP, Layered Leaves

There's lots of layers on this card - 6, not counting the flowers and leaves on the top. The colour combo of Fresh Fig, Old Olive and Very Vanilla is one I hadn't tried before, but I'm really loving it. What do you think?

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Oh So Eclectic, Eclectic Layers, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Colour Theory DSP, Layered Leaves

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.