Pages

Monday 11 September 2017

Lift Me Up With Colour Theory

Hi!

Today's card is a quick and easy one that I made to show off the gorgeous ombre papers in the Colour Theory DSP Stack. I love the ombre look, and while it's not difficult to achieve the look yourself with some cardstock and a sponge brayer, there are times when it's easier to just grab for the DSP.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Lift Me Up, Butterfly Basics, Colour Theory DSP

I was after a bit of a sunrise effect with the background, so I arranged my Crushed Curry DSP so that the darker section was at the top, rather than at the bottom like I usually do. I think I stamped my sentiment too close to the bottom, but that's because I completely forgot to stamp it until I'd adhered the Crushed Curry DSP to the base using Dimensionals. Those little suckers really grip! Rather than trying to remove the whole lot, I just removed the one under the sentiment and replaced it with a new one after I'd stamped.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Lift Me Up, Butterfly Basics, Colour Theory DSP

I kept the rest of the card nice and simple - just the little scattering of balloons and clouds.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Lift Me Up, Butterfly Basics, Colour Theory DSP

I think this would be a great card for those times where you need to whip up a card in a rush. What do you think?

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.