Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Underground Drinks

Hi!


Do you find it easy or difficult to make masculine cards? I must admit that, like most, I find them difficult to make. It was with great joy that I realised that the Occasions Catalogue had a fabulous selection of products for male cards.



On this card I used the Urban Underground suite, including the Urban Underground DSP and Washi Tape and the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I paired them with the Mixed Drinks stamp set for a beer loving man.



The Hexagons folder is an extra deep embossing folder. It's a great textural element on a card.




I added another mug of beer to the inside of the card, except this time I stamped off the Delightful Dijon ink first. I think it gives a more realistic looking beer. What do you think?


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.