Pages

Monday 22 May 2017

Perth OnStage Swap

Hi!


I just realised that I haven't showed you the card I made as my swap while I was at OnStage in Perth last month. If you follow me on Fabebook, you probably would have seen a photo of me making them, but not the finished product. Well, here it is!



Yes, my love affair with the Sponge Brayers lives on! I used Sweet Sugarplum ink to create the ombre background, which went a lovely, deep, dusky pink. I loved the sentiment for this card, as I made it as a swap for my friends that were going to OnStage.



The Basic Black butterfly had a layer of Gold Foil paper behind it. I think it looks a little like a Monarch butterfly. The gold certainly added a bit of luxe to the card.




Most people only make a card front for swaps, but as I was only making 12 I decided to make a whole card.


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.