Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

Just Add Ink Year In Review

Hi!

At Just Add Ink we are having a break from challenges for another couple of weeks.  Instead we thought we'd do a Year In Review post, where we have each chosen our favourite projects for the past year.  A very hard task to do!

After much thought I've chosen this card as my favourite.


I really loved the soft, vintage feel of the card.  A bit different to my usual style, but it's a style I enjoy dabbling in.  You can see the original post here, with more photos of the card.

Why don't you pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog to see the projects the rest of the team have chosen?

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. The soft vintage feel of this really appeals to me too Tina. Love how you layered the image over the doily diecut. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.