Pages

Friday 24 January 2014

JAI #199: Just Add A Sketch

Hi!

It's Friday again, time for another Just Add Ink challenge.  This time it's a sketch, and it's one I designed for the team to use.


As I'd just received my preorder for Sale-A-Bration and the upcoming Occasions Catalogue I decided to have a play with some of the new products.


There's a few sneak peeks there!  Not long now 'til the catalogues go live and you can get your hands on this stuff too.


It's a bit hard to tell, but once I'd finished the front of the card I spritzed it all with some shimmer mist for a bit more 'pretty'.


There's that belated birthday stamp again!

I hope you can play along this week. Interpret the sketch as you will - it's just a guide for your creativity.

Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. Sigh - that film framelit will have to go on my list now. It frames your butterflies beautifully Tina. Lovely, modern and girly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your take on the sketch - it's nice to see a shape other than circles. Very cool frame - had kept that one off my list, but now I may just have to grab it lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.